Aloe Vera Juice is widely used in many mainstream skincare and cosmetics’ products. The plant is very skin-friendly and has a low risk of causing allergies, sensitivity or skin reactions, and it is also versatile. It is common in after-sun products, and in facial, hair and body care.
- Helps soothe sunburn. Aloe Vera juice has cooling properties and is anti-inflammatory.
- Helps to moisturize the skin.
- Boosts healing of wounds.
- Fights skin-ageing.
- Reduces infection and acne.
- Lightens blemishes on the face.
- Aloe Vera for hair and scalp.
CAS NO: 85507-69-3
INCI Name: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Recommended Usage: 1-100%
Applications: Skin Care, Hair Care and Cosmetics.
Country of Origin: India
Packaging: Our water/Liquid based ingredients are bottled in plastics to avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our water/Liquid based ingredients should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. (Current Lot will expire: 06-2025)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.