Guarana Extract Powder is also known as Brazilian Cocoa, Cacao Brésilien, and Guaranine belongs to the family Sapindaceae.
The major active components present in these seeds are caffeine, catechins, theophylline, theobromine, terpenes, flavonoids, and starch. It is a powerhouse of potent antioxidants that protect skin from harmful reactive oxygen species. These seeds also have good nutritional value. these seeds are good for bone health, and heart health.
The seeds from the Guarana plant are thought to contain approximately twice the concentration of Caffeine found in coffee beans. Caffeine increases circulation and reduces puffiness, making it a popular ingredient in products for mature skin and under-eye applications. It can also help reduce water retention, creating a slimming effect.
Beauty Benefits of Guarana Extract Powder-30% Caffeine:
- Applied topically, Guaraná is a beautiful anti-aging agent. Due to its theophylline and caffeine components, the extracts can help tighten and moisturize the skin in a natural and effective way.
- It is a vasoconstrictor, which means it reduces puffiness and smooths the skin, creating a youthful glow.
- Guaraná has anti-aging and toning properties and is often used as a treatment for stretch marks given its theophylline and caffeine components
- It is an anti-inflammatory agent: Caffeine tends to reduce puffiness and create a smoothing effect. By increasing blood flow and increasing the lipolytic effect, it blocks enzymes and decreases triglyceride breakage. This anti-inflammatory impact also makes Guaraná great for delicate and sensitive areas, such as the eyes, as caffeine can help temporarily reduce puffiness.
Other Health Benefits:
- The Guaraná seed has almost twice the amount of caffeine as a regular coffee bean, making it a better choice for those looking for a higher caffeine composition. Because of this high caffeine content, Guaraná has been used to treat migraines, relieve constipation, and promote weight loss
- A study revealed that Guaraná has a higher antioxidant content than green tea. These antioxidants help prevent harmful molecules, and one determined the antioxidants in Guarana may even be linked to slowing cancer cell growth.
- It Prevents Hair Loss: Guaraná is found in many hair products. Due to its particular combination of ingredients, the extract is believed to prevent hair loss.
CAS Number: 84929-28-2
INCI Name: Paullinia Cupana Fruit Extract
Plant Part Used: Seeds
Caffeine Content: 30%
Color & Appearance: light red/brown powder with a faint, nondescript odor and a slightly bitter taste
Optimal pH range: 6.9
Grade: Cosmetic grade
Recommended Usage: 0.1-1%
Solubility: Soluble in Water
Mixing Method: Add into the water phase. Heat tolerant.
Formulation Guideline: Add to the water phase of formulations.
Packaging: Our powders are packed in waterproof zip-lock pouches to avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our powders should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. (Current Lot will expire: 06-2025)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.