Orange peel powder is a wonderful ingredient which, when incorporated in regular face packs or facial masks, can add a natural glow to our skin. Regular application of orange peel powder to the skin can provide significant protection from damaging UV radiation and help us get rid of ugly sun tans.
Benefits/Uses of orange peel for skin
- Orange peel powder contains Vitamin C which helps to form collagen and elastin which is the secret to beautiful skin.
- It makes your skin look youthful and bright.
- It improves oily skin and makes the skin soft, smooth and firm.
- It helps unclog pores and reduces blackheads.
- It reduces pigmentation, acne, marks, and scars on the face.
- It helps even and lightens the skin tone.
- It works as a natural cleanser, astringent, scrub, moisturizer and toner.
- It contains antioxidants which slow down wrinkles, sagging and skin aging.
- It helps reduce inflammation and shrinks pores.
- It gives off a rejuvenating scent which when added to water for a bath keeps you feeling fresh for hours.
- It makes your hair shiny and soft.
- It treats dandruff and stops hair fall.
- Whitens teeth, yes, it does this too!
CAS NUM: 68514-76-1
INCI Name : Citrus Aurantium Dulcis
Recommended Usage: 1-100%
Applications: Skin Care, and Cosmetics
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Packaging: Our Powders/seeds are packaged in airtight Ziplock Bags to avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: This Seeds or Powder should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. This Powder has a shelf life of 2 Years when stored properly. Expires December 2024
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.