The anti-inflammatory properties of Rosemary Petals Oil helps to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. It also helps to heal burns and soothe the skin. This herb’s medicinal qualities make it a powerful cure for chronic skin conditions including dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- FIGHT ACNe: With its potent antibacterial qualities, rosemary essential oil helps fight the acne bacteria from getting into your pores. This quality, combined with rosemary oil’s non-comedogenic properties, means that acne has no foothold as the oil both clear out pores and forms a protective barrier against future breakouts.
- TIGHTEN SKIN TONE: If you’re like many people, you sometimes look in the mirror and think, “How did my pores get so big?” Rosemary Petals Oil is here to help shrink the appearance of large pores because it’s a natural astringent, which means it helps shrink pores to tighten the appearance of your complexion. This is great for people with naturally oily skin, as incorporating ingredients like rosemary oil into as many of your skincare products as possible means you multiply these benefits every day for blemish-free skin that looks great.
- SMOOTH OUT FINE LINES: Like many other essential oils, rosemary oil is a natural antioxidant, meaning it protects skin against harmful elements in the environment called free radicals that hurt skin cells’ DNA, leading to conditions like fine lines and skin laxity. Whether used topically or ingested in something like tea, rosemary helps prevent many types of premature signs of aging.
- DEODORIZE NATURALLY: Another reason rosemary is a popular ingredient in cleansers is that it naturally fights odor. Body odor is caused by benign bacteria living on your skin consuming the nutrients you sweat out and that are found in sebum. As an antibacterial essential oil, rosemary oil prevents these bacteria from thriving and releasing odorous compounds.
- REMOVE UNDER-EYE BAGS: Rosemary oil has diuretic properties, meaning it helps drive fluid out of tissues where it’s applied. This can help with the appearance of under-eye bags that look swollen and puffy by getting rid of fluid retention and easing congestion.
- GET RID OF CELLULITE: Cellulite, which can be caused by the accumulation of toxins in the tissues beneath the skin, can be helped with rosemary oil products. Rosemary oil helps stimulate the flow of the lymphatic system’s responsibility of clearing away toxins and waste that harm skin’s ability to regenerate and stay healthy.
- REDUCE INFLAMMATION: Do you struggle with skin conditions like eczema or rosacea? If so, rosemary oil and other anti-inflammatory essential oils may help soothe the appearance of redness caused by these conditions. Both directly acting as an anti-inflammatory as well as protecting skin with antioxidants and antibacterial compounds, rosemary oil is an all-in-one solution for skin irritation.
CAS NUM: 84604-14-8
INCI Name: ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF
Application: drugs, food, anti-aging products, cosmetics, etc.
Packaging: Our Flowers, buds and petals are packed in water proof zip lock pouches to avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our Flowers, buds and petals should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. Shelf life is 24 Months from manufacturing or testing date (Current Lot will expire: 06-2024)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.