Sepiwhite™ MSH Powder is an excellent skin lightener and brightener suitable for all skin types and ethnicities that promotes a more uniform and radiant complexion. Studies have demonstrated an increase in skin luminosity and a decrease in the number and color of hyperpigmented spots, and it can be combined with other active ingredients. Sepiwhite™ MSH is a lipo aminoacid or vectorized essential amino acid developed from phenylalanine an amino acid involved in melanin synthesis.
MSH is an alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) receptor agonist developed from this amino acid that inhibits the process of melanin synthesis from the hypothalamus to produce a reduction in melanic pigments in skin cells.
Sepiwhite™ MSH is recognized by dermatologists as one of the safest and most effective alternatives to hydroquinone. A variety of in-vivo tests have proven its effectiveness in controlling hyper-pigmentation in people of all skin tones.
Cosmetic Benefits of Sepiwhite™ MSH Powder:
- Promotes a more uniform and more radiant complexion
- It has a distinctive feature that can reduce age-spot or age spots. effectively
- Demonstrated effectiveness for all skin types and ethnicities
- Compared to other whitening agents, it was found that MSH White™ is effective in reducing pigmentation
- Promotes a more even skin tone
- Reported visible increases in skin luminosity and brightness
- Preservative free, paraben free phthalate free
- Readily biodegradable
- Excellent stability in cosmetic products with no expected color or odor changes
- Compatible with sunscreens
- Suitable for clear, colorless formulas
Some Facts about Sepiwhite™ MSH Powder
- Skin lightening results tend to show within 1-6 weeks of consistent daily/twice daily use
- SepiWhite is especially difficult to manufacture, as such it is one of the more expensive skin-lightening ingredients.
- SepiWhite is recognized for its anti-aging properties, in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
CAS NUM: 175357–18–3
INCI Name: Undecylenoyl phenylalanine
Percentage Purity: 99%
Compatibility: Niacinamide or AHAs and other skin lighteners. Compatible with formulas containing AHA and kojic acid (pH below 5), Compatible with formulas containing arbutin, hydroquinone, niacinamide, and those above pH 7. Experiments have shown that when used with other whitening agents such as Vitamin C or Vitamin B3 or N-Acetyl Glucosamine, the effectiveness of cosmetic formulas for skin whitening has Remarkably higher efficiency
pH Range: 5.0-7.
Color & Appearance: White to pinkish beige powder
Grade: Cosmetic Grade
Recommended Usage: 0.1-2% (recommended 1%)
Solubility: can dissolve in oil or alcohol at a temperature of at least 60 degrees
Mixing Method: Mix in Oil phase and not more than 60°C (140°F).
Melting Temperature: May be processed at temperatures up to 70⁰ C.
Application: Anti-aging products for face and body, including gels, emulsions, and toners,Daily skin rejuvenating products, like sera, targeted treatments, and moisturizers, Revitalizing products such as toners, gels, masks, and eye products, Skin lightening make-up removers, Pressed and loose mineral make-up powders, including foundations and highlighters, etc.
Country of Origin: USA
Certification: ECOCERT Approved
Precaution: SepiWhite does not have any known side effects, and is generally safe for most people. However, this product is not intended for internal use. Do not add the powder to products containing lactic acid, or AHAs as this can affect the pH balance of the lotion. If redness, itching, or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Packaging: Our powders are packed in water proof zip lock pouches avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our powders should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. (Current Lot will expire: 09-2025)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.