Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) is derived from SLS through a process called ethoxylation (where ethylene oxide is introduced to change the compound). This process means SLES is safe to use in bath and body care products and is gentler on skin than its predecessor, SLS. Unlike SLS, Sodium Laureth Sulfate won’t aggravate your skin or strip it of any excess moisture.
Skincare products containing SLES will be just as cleansing, foaming and emulsifying as SLS but they will also benefit your skin after use by leaving it feeling silky soft, smooth and nourished.
An Excellent choice for manufacturing economical, high performing sulfate-free, biodegradable shampoo and body wash formulas, hand soaps, pet care formulations, even works exceptionally well in industrial and household cleaners, and car and truck wash products. A great all round performer, it is compatible with other anionic, amphoteric, and nonionic Surfactant.
- Good foaming power
- Fully Compatible with other Surfactants
- Readily Biodegradable
- Improved mildness over lauryl sulfates
- Excellent viscosity and foam characteristics
- More stable than alcohol sulfates over abroad pH range
- Fully compatible with other anionic, amphoteric and nonionic surfactants
- Hand soaps, shower gels and bubble baths
- Economical and high-performing sulfate free, biodegradable shampoos
- Simple Sulfate Free Shampoo, Premium Sulfate Free Shampoo
- Conditioning Liquid Hand Soap
- Car washing compounds
- Earth Friendly Body Wash
- Phosphate Free Car Wash Shampoo
- Sulfate Free Pet Shampoo
- Light and Heavy-duty laundry detergents
CAS NUM: 68891-38-3
INCI Name: Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Active Surfactant Matter : Minimum 95% active matter.
pH Range: 6.9-7.1
Colour & Appearance: White fine powder
Recommended Usage: 1-10%. Up to 40%
Application: Shampoos, shower gels, detergent bars, bubble bath, facial cleansers
Country of Origin: USA
Packaging: Our powders are packed in water proof zip lock pouches avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our powders should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. (Current Lot will expire: 09-2025)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.