Turmeric carrier Oil belongs to the Zingiberaceae family. Believed to the native of South Asia, this rhizomatous perennial plant has a slightly bitter and hot peppery tang having a mustard-like smell. The plant has rhizomatous roots that are used for the extraction of oils.
Turmeric has been known for its amazing beauty and health benefits. This oil is rich in antioxidants and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has abundant antioxidants and has anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal qualities which works like a miracle on our skin.
Turmeric leal oil has excellent therapeutic properties such as astringent, antiseptic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, digestive, anti-oxidant, appetizer, anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, anti-tumor, cardiovascular, stimulant, etc.
Benefits of Turmeric carrier Oil:
- Remove excess natural skin oil
- Diminish the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles
- Improve the skin’s resiliency
- Moisturize dryness to alleviate itchiness
- Exfoliate to remove dead cells and reveal new skin, which can enhance natural radiance and promote a supple, healthy, revitalized appearance.
- Remove loose dandruff flakes from the hair
- Moisturize dryness to help establish healthy scalp conditions that are conducive to hair growth
CAS NUM: 8024-37-1
INCI Name : Curcuma Longa Root Oil
Recommended Usage: 1-100%
Applications: Skin Care, Lip Care, Hair Care, Cosmetics, Aromatherapy, Massage
Country of Origin: India
Packaging: Our Oils are packaged in airtight plastic containers (Bottles) to avoid spillage
Recommended Storage: This Oil should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. This oil has a shelf life of 2 Years when stored properly. Expires September 2023.
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100ML, 250ML, 500ML, 1LT