Aloe Vera Liquid Extract is a gel harvested from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant, which has a long history as a plant with many medicinal properties. Over time, Aloe Vera has been used as a moisturizer, a treatment for wounds, burns and other topical injuries, and it’s even been put to use as an oral medicine for a variety of ailments.
Beauty Benefits of Aloe Vera Liquid Extract:
- For acne sufferers, Aloe Vera is an ingredient that will promote faster healing of blemishes. That’s because the extract contains polysaccharides and growth hormones which stimulate cell growth.
- Aloe also stimulates skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid, which is a chemical that holds water. Because of this, regular use of skin care products containing Aloe will result in fuller, more moisturized skin.
- This ingredient is also common in after-sun products because not only does it promote healing, but it also has a soothing, anti-inflammatory effect that helps calm irritation.
- The amino acids in Aloe work to soften skin cells. This combined with the increase in cell growth results in skin that is less wrinkled and more elastic.
- Aloe naturally contains salicylic acid, which gives the extract an antiseptic effect. If you have pimples that are caused by bacteria, then Aloe will help prevent them.
- Like most botanical extracts, Aloe is rich in antioxidants that help prevent damage caused by pollutants while helping the skin look bright and fresh.
CAS NUM: 94349-62-9
INCI Name: aloe barbadensis leaf extract
Plant Part Used:Leaf
Colour & Appearance: Colorless Liquid
Stable in pH range: 4.5-6.5
Grade: Cosmetic grade
Recommended Usage 1-3% up to 10%
Application: Cream , Lotion , Clear Gel , Toner , Mask , Scrub , etc
Mixing Method: Add to cool down (water-phase)
Temperature Resistance: For cold processes, mix with the aqueous phase. In cold/hot processes, add during the cooling phase when your formulation has reached temperature of 50°-77°F (10°-25°C)
Country of Origin: India
Packaging: Our water/Oil based ingredients are bottled in plastics avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our water/Liquid based ingredients should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. (Current Lot will expire: 01-2024)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.