Arrow root Powder is an excellent alternative for talc in body powders and other beauty, cosmetic and personal care formulations. Arrowroot Powder may be used alone or in combination with our White Kaolin Clay and Corn Starch. Arrowroot Powder lends a silky feel to water when added to milk bath products. Arrowroot Powder also thickens water-based formulations. It has also been used as a topical treatment to promote the healing of cuts/scars and is a great, natural potassium and calcium supplement.
Cosmetic Uses of Arrow root powder:
- it can also be used in body butter and balms to help prevent a greasy feeling on the skin.
- Arrow root is used as a natural thickener in some cosmetic formulations
- Arrow root is used to help create gel-like products in highly acidic environments
- Arrow root can be used in natural deodorant formulations to provide better glide
Cosmetic Benefits of Arrow root powder:
- Arrow root benefits for skin and are numerous, so it’s a popular ingredient for natural beauty.
- Because arrow root powder is absorbent, it is often used in lotions and body powders for wet rashes. It can absorb the liquid that oozes from the skin.
- It has a smooth, silky feel, so it’s often used as a body powder on its own without adding other ingredients.
- it’s a great addition to cosmetics because it can absorb oil and dry out blemishes.
CAS NUM: 9005-25-8
INCI Name: Maranta arundinacea
Percentage Purity : 99%
Compatibility: Arrowroot powder can be mixed with other natural raw materials, including Clays, Botanical or Fruit Extracts, Zinc Oxide, Activated Charcoal, Colloidal Oatmeal, and Essential Oils to customize or create optimized skincare
pH Range: 5-7
Colour & Appearance: White free flowing powder
Molecular weight: 163.39
Grade: Cosmetic Grade
Recommended Usage: Recommended Usage for Lotions and Creams: 1-30%, Recommended Usage for Body Powders and Foot Powders: 5-95%, Recommended Usage for Facial Masks: 5-95%, Recommended Usage for Hair Care Products: 5-95%, Recommended Usage for Bath Products: 5-95%, Recommended Usage for Natural Deodorants: 20-30%, Recommended Usage for Face Powder and Powder Makeup: 5-95%
Solubility: Soluble in water
Application: Foot Deodorants, Dry body powder, Powder Compact Makeup, Liquid Makeup, Moisturizing creams, Facial creams for oily skin, Bathroom Soaps, Shower gels, Shampoos and hair, treatments, Dermatological products for rashes and eczema, Products for after the sun, Body scrubs and exfoliants
Country of Origin: India
Packaging: Our powders are packed in water proof zip lock pouches avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our powders should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. (Current Lot will expire: 10-2024)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.