- Camwood Powder (Baphia nitida) is a tree predominantly found in West Africa from Sierra Leone to Cameroon and is also known as the African Sandalwood in English and Iyerosun in Yoruba. In the local markets, camwood is sometimes sold as pellets which are later pounded into powder form for use.
Camwood naturally contains antioxidant properties that help in regulating blood circulation to the skin area & removes toxic material from skin layers.
it also protects the skin from wrinkling- giving your skin the firmness it needs while improving your skin’s elasticity.
When mixed with ingredients such as turmeric, African black soap & vitamin C products, camwood works to even skin tone or take care of dark spots.
Skin Benefits Of Camwood Powder:
- Clears acne, eczema, and minor skin blemishes
- Relieves prickly heat and rashes
- Restores skin elasticity
- Relieves sunburn
- Serves as a natural dye in cosmetics
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves Skin glow
- Improves skin texture
- Helps in the treatment of acne
- Relieves eczema
INCI Name : Baphia Nitida
Recommended Usage: 1-100%
Applications: Skin Care, and Cosmetics
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Packaging: Our Powders are packaged in airtight Ziplock Bags to avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: This Powder should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. This Powder has a shelf life of 2 Years when stored properly. For date of Production, kindly refer to Certificate of Analysis (CAO) attached.
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.