Carrot butter is a bright yellowish solid butter made by a combination of carrot oil and non-GMO Soy Butter. Carrot butter is rich in beta-carotene, Vitamin B, C, D and E, and essential fatty acids. This butter can be added to creams or lotions to make them ultra-rich and improve the hydration and smooth texture of the skin. This exotic butter spreads well, making it an excellent choice for massage butter or as a base for moisturizing products.
All body butters have essential omega 3 fats that benefit the body. Omega 3 fats are very moisturizing and help calm inflammation. Carrot contains vitamin C, which has healing properties. It helps skin recover faster from external wounds and trauma. Beta-carotene in carrots also reduces skin inflammation, which speeds the healing process.
in more specific area see other benefits below:
- Can help heal blemishes and scars
- As a skin treatment can rejuvenate, tighten, and nourish leading a more youthful appearance
- Useful in the healing of skin disorders such as boils and abscesses
- Chapped, dry skin can be hydrated and soothed with carrot butter
- Rich in vitamins E, D, B, and C
- A source of beta carotene and essential fatty acids
- Stimulates the growth of new tissue and cells
- Stimulates secretion of enzymes and hormones
- May provide some relief from stress
- Tones up muscles and tissues
Recommended Useage: Lotions & Creams: 5 – 20 %Balms: 5 – 100 %,Bar Soaps: 5 -20 %, Hair Conditioners: 2 – 5 %
Packaging: Our Butters are packaged in airtight plastic containers(jars) to avoid spillage
Recommended Storage: This butter should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. The butter will become liquid above ambient temperatures, but will re-solidify upon cooling without affecting functionality. (Current Lot will expire: 03-2025)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1kg