Coenzyme Q10 Powder is a fat-soluble vitamin-like substance present in every cell of the human body. A coenzyme is a substance that enhances or is necessary for the action of enzymes. They are generally much smaller than enzymes themselves. Coenzyme Q10 is a coenzyme vital to the production of energy within cells. It is also a very powerful antioxidant or free radical scavenger
Q10 is a coenzyme found naturally in all body cells. It’s vital for energy production to fulfill the skin’s basic functions such as regeneration and repair. As our skin is the outermost layer of the body, it is constantly exposed to various external factors, including oxidative stress caused by the sun’s UV rays. Plus, internal processes can cause the release of free radicals which cause further damage.
So, what is coenzyme Q10’s role? Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is released as an antioxidant to combat this oxidative stress, which is why it is so essential for smooth, healthy-looking skin.
As we age, the levels of natural Coenzyme Q10 in our skin decrease. Due to the fact that it is such a vital antioxidant and crucial for the energy production process, a reduction in Q10 makes the skin more prone to increased stress and damage. This makes it more susceptible to fine lines and wrinkles, and that’s why integrating products with Q10 into your skincare routine could help to maintain younger-looking skin for longer.
Beauty Benefits of Coenzyme Q10 Powder:
- Gives Skin the Energy it Needs for Natural Repair & Regeneration
- Can significantly reduce the appearance of aged skin and wrinkles. Has been found to improve the appearance of aged skin
- Coenzyme Q10 Can Help to Reduce Sun Damage
- Potent moisturizer as liposomes can penetrate into skin minimizing water-loss
- CoQ10 Helps to Promote an Even Skin Tone
- CoQ10 Supports the Production of Collagen & Elastin
- CoQ10 is Ideal to fight against scalp and hair aging but also to reinforce and revitalize hair
- More Energised Skin Equals a More Radiant Complexion
CAS NUM: 303-98-0
INCI Name: Ubiquinone
Percentage Purity : 99%
Compatibility: Compatible with skin lighteners.
pH Range: 3-8
Colour & Appearance: Yellow to orange crystalline powder
Grade: Cosmetic Grade
Recommended Usage: 0.2 – 3%
Solubility: Soluble in oil
Melting Temperature: 48°C – 52.0
Mixing Method: To incorporate it into an oil, the oil should be gently heated to about 120°F (49°C) and the powder stirred into it, wherein it will readily dissolve. Due to its low solubility, it can precipitate out of solution in an oil over time. If this occurs, gently warm the oil and shake to redistribute the CoQ10 throughout the oil before formulating with it.
- Cold process: Simply add to the oil phase and heat sufficiently to dissolve before adding to a cold process emulsion.
- Hot process: CoQ10 is not heat sensitive and can be added to the oil phase of a formulation before heating or can be solubilized in a small amount of warmed oil and added later (the former method will insure complete emulsification of the oil and is preferred).
Temperature: Stored preferably at (4-8oC / 39-46oF)
Application: Anti-aging & anti-wrinkle products, hair treatments or hair serums, pre or after sun lotions, hydrating or rejuvenating & moisturizing skin care products.
Country of Origin: USA
Precaution: Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Packaging: Our powders are packed in water proof zip lock pouches avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our powders should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. (Current Lot will expire: 10-2025)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.