Ginger Powder is a root superfood that has wonderful skin rejuvenation properties. Both ingesting ginger and applying it topically have major anti-aging benefits. It contains numerous antioxidant properties that prevent free radical damage and protect against aging.
Benefits of Ginger Powder for the Skin
- Fades scars: Because of its toning and antioxidant properties, ginger can reduce the appearance of scars: “Ginger possesses both antioxidant properties and has a toning effect, making it able to normalize hypopigmented scars (scars lighter than your natural skin tone),” says Kunin.
- Rejuvenates skin: “There is some actual data suggesting that it has a damping influence on the enzymes that break down collagen, the MMPs AKA collagenase. Since your collagen contributes to a youthful appearance, this powerhouse ingredient is a great anti-aging tool. It also evens skin tone.2
- Promotes hair growth: Ginger, possibly surprisingly, may increase circulation to your scalp, which can help stimulate hair growth. The plethora of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids inside ginger may also strengthen strands.
- Combats dandruff: Ginger is also an excellent remedy for dandruff: “It’s antiseptic nature helps keep levels of natural yeast and bacteria, which trigger dandruff, low,” says Kunin.
- Reduces cellulite: In addition to its detoxifying and invigorating qualities, ginger is also known to reduce cellulite: “Ginger has de-puffing properties which help minimize the appearance of dimpling,” says Kunin.
CAS NUM: 84696-15-1
INCI Name : Zingiber officinale root powder
Recommended Usage: 1-100%
Applications: Skin Care, and Cosmetics
Country of Origin: Asia
Packaging: Our Powders/seeds are packaged in airtight Ziplock Bags to avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: This Seeds or Powder should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. This Powder has a shelf life of 2 Years when stored properly. Expires December 2024
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.