Lavender hydrosol may have a regenerative effect on skin irritations making it a great alternative to smooth and cool acne inflammation. It may provide relief from skin rashes, eczema and dryness. Combined with witch hazel it makes a refreshing toner for skin and will provide relief from mild sunburn.
Benefits of Lavender Hydrosol
- Tone – Lavender hydrosol has many great benefits to the skin and can be used as a facial toner. It has antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties which help to keep your face clean. Additionally, it is very soothing to the skin and will assist in controlling redness and acne. Simply spritz on your face or skin before moisturizing for the best results. Use in the morning and/or at night.
- Hydrate – Lavender hydrosol can help provide extra hydration and moisture to dry skin. Use on your skin before applying any moisturizer, lotion or oil to lock in the moisture of dry skin for extra hydration.
- Soothe – Lavender has natural soothing properties and has excellent benefits to irritated skin. After a long day in the sun spritz on sun kissed skin for a soothing effect.
- Relax – Containing the relaxing properties also found in lavender essential oil, lavender hydrosol promotes relaxation. With its milder smell it is perfect to use on children for a calming effect and to help promote relaxation and sleep. It can also be used for aromatherapy and to promote relaxation before or after yoga and meditation.
- Refresh – Not only is lavender hydrosol an excellent spray for the body and mind, it is also a refreshing spritz for your home. It can be used to freshen linens and as an all-natural ironing spray. Keep in mind that the aroma is mild and has no fixative so the scent will fade.
CAS NUM: 90063-37-9
INCI Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Stable in pH range: 4.8-5.9
Grade: Cosmetic grade
Recommended Usage 1-10%
Application: Cream, Lotion, Clear Gel, Toner, Mask, Scrub, etc.
Country of Origin: India
Packaging: Our water/Liquid based ingredients are bottled in plastics avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our water/Liquid based ingredients should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. (Current Lot will expire: 10-20245
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.