Papaya Fruit Extract Powder
Papaya is a fruit you must be aware of and has indeed tasted. It is not only a mere fruit to eat but has enormous other skincare benefits too. Papaya can be used in various ways such as face packs, scrubs, powder, face washes, etc. Papaya powder is something you should try to have nourished and healthy skin.
Papaya Fruit Extract Powder is good for skin problems like hyperpigmentation, controls breakouts, and prevents skin from forming fine lines and wrinkles. It is rich in Vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese. Calcium and magnesium
Papaya can offer the below mentioned benefits for both skin and hair:
- Wrinkle reduction: Experts and various studies have claimed that papaya peel helps in reducing the signs of aging very fast. It contains enzymes that remove the dead skin cells from the skin’s surface and remove all age spots. Papaya naturally removes the wrinkles and fine lines from the face, it even works wonders to remove the dark circles.
- Acne control: the enzymes present in papayas such as papain and chymopapain are responsible for decreasing skin inflammation. Papaya is a fantastic organic ingredient that helps control acne and treat skin problems. It helps in reducing acne by removing the dead skin cells that clog pores. Papain helps remove damaged keratin from the skin that creates small bumps and regenerates new skin cells.
- Melasma treatment: Papaya is a very popular home remedy for melasma. The beta-carotene present in papaya exhibits skin-lightening properties. It is a very good skin healer and helps very well to fight skin issues. It is rich in vitamins and nutrients that make your skin healthy and glowing.
- Removes Tan: Papaya is available all around the year, you may relish it or apply it to your face for the best skincare results. The enzymes and antioxidants present in Papapa have enormous skin lightening properties that help vigorously remove skin tan and reduce the visibility of scars and blemishes from the skin’s surface.
- Heals Eczema: Papaya is a wonderful savior rich in anti-inflammatory properties and treats Eczema. The papaya leaves are rich in Vitamin A and C extract that work wonders to improve the skin’s health and provide youthful, radiant, and nourished skin. The papaya enzymes help in suppressing the active free radicals and make your skin hydrated.
- Healing Dry & Flaky Skin: Papaya is a miracle for dry skin types. It has enormous properties to treat dry skin issues such as flaky and cracked skin. It hydrates the skin well and makes it very soft and supple. It has a rich array of antioxidants, vitamins, nutrients, and enzymes that make your skin nourished and healthy. It is wonderful to be used during winters and harsh seasons that make your skin dry and dull.
- Clears Pigmentation: Papaya works as a miracle in clearing out the scars and uneven pigmentation on the skin. The skin-lightening properties of papaya help immensely in getting rid of blemishes and pigmentation. There is abundant beta-carotene present in the papain that helps enhance the glow and complexion of the skin.
- Reduces Dark Circles: Papaya is an anti-aging ingredient that helps in reducing dark spots, age spots, wrinkles, and fine lines from the face. It works well to reduce the dark circles from the face and boasts magnesium, and Vitamin C. Papaya is a natural bleaching agent that helps remove dark circles and spots and makes the skin clear.
- Skin Lightening: Papaya powder has enormous properties that help brighten and lighten the skin complexion. Most People use papaya face powder for skin lightening as it enhances the skin texture and reduces all the pigmentation. It helps make the skin supple and nourishes it to become glowy. This is the most trusted organic product for skin lightening.
- Great Antioxidant: Papaya face powder is rich in antioxidants that neutralize the free radicals and reduce oxidative stress. The powder is amazing to be used on the skin as it combats the signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines. Antioxidants vitamins in papaya powder make your skin nourished, supple, and healthy.
- Hair conditioning: the vitamin A in papaya can have positive effects on hair by helping your scalp produce sebum which nourishes, strengthens, and protects your hair
- Hair growth: compounds in papaya, including lycopene, showed “a potent hair growth stimulating activity.”
- Dandruff control: One of the main causes of dandruff is a yeast-like fungus known as malassezia. A 2011 article Trusted Source indicated that the antifungal properties of papaya seeds can assist in both controlling and preventing dandruff.
CAS NUM: 84012-30-6
INCI Name: Carica Papaya Fruit Extract
Colour & Appearance: Yellow to brown colored powder
Stable in pH range: 4.5-5
Recommended Usage: 0.1% – 10%
Compatibility: Works well with most ingredients
Solubility: Add into water phase.
Application: skin and hair care products
Country of Origin: India
Packaging: Our powders are packed in water proof zip lock pouches avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our powders should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. (Current Lot will expire: 10-2024)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease