Saffron Strands (Negin) works like magic against pigmentation, dark spots, and other skin blemishes. Owing to its exfoliating properties, saffron sloughs off the layer of dead skin (along with dirt and grime), revealing the pigmentation-free, glowing skin underneath. Saffron is an excellent natural ingredient for reducing pigmentation, brown or dark spots and other skin blemishes.
Saffron Strands (Negin) Benefits for Skin
There are numerous saffron benefits for skin and the top eight lesser-known saffron benefits for skin are mentioned below-
- Treats Acne: One of the most crucial saffron uses for skin is its ability to fight acne and blemishes effectively. This particular spice, also known as Kesar, has high anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that make it a perfect ingredient to use to treat and clear acne-prone skin.
- Heals Scars: Out of all the kesar benefits for skin, the ability to treat scars and marks from previous injuries or scratches is one lesser-known advantage of adding saffron to your skincare routine. Saffron is known to be a skin recovery-promoting agent that encourages the skin to heal from within faster.
- Gives A Natural Glow: Harmful substances in the atmosphere like pollution, quick-changing weather, dust, etc. can affect the skin adversely, making it appear dull and dark on the outside. One of the top saffron benefits for the skin is its ability to breathe life back into the skin with just a regular application of a concoction of raw milk and saffron threads on the face.
- Toner Alternative: The popularity of toner as part of a skincare routine is at its peak. However, not being willing to invest in a branded toner is a wise choice. You can use saffron as a natural toner for instant skin rejuvenation in just a few quick steps.
- Reduces Pigmentation: If you are worried about random pigmentation on your face and skin, or dark marks around your body, using saffron along with turmeric can be highly beneficial. One of the popular saffron benefits for skin is its natural ability to visibly reduce pigmentation.
- Fights Inflammation: Given the anti-inflammation properties of saffron, one of the key saffron benefits for skin is its ability to fight skin irritation effectively. At times, even random allergic reactions can cause the skin to act out and down read or start burning, however, using saffron can reduce this discomfort completely.
- Protection From UV Rays: Too much exposure to UV rays can cause the skin to darken in shade, also known as a sun-tan. However, people are not aware that one of the lesser-known secret saffron benefits for skin is its soothing and skin lightening quality that effectively targets sun-tan, leaving the skin glowing from within.
- Anti-ageing Quality: saffron being an active ingredient in multiple cosmetic products, along with its ancient roots, makes it a strong anti-ageing ingredient. It fights dry skin by giving hydration to the skin cells from within. This in turn makes the skin look fresher and younger, turning your age backwards.
CAS NUM: 8022-19-3
INCI Name: 283-295-0
Saffron Type: Negin
Application: drugs, food, anti-aging products, cosmetics, etc.
Packaging: Our Flowers, buds and petals are packed in water proof zip lock pouches to avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our Flowers, buds and petals should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. Shelf life is 24-48 Months from manufacturing or testing date (Current Lot will expire: 04-2026)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.