fenugreek powder are a rich source of fiber, fat, iron, manganese, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamin B6. The vitamin C in them helps enhance complexion and fight premature aging.
They’re also used in traditional medicine to aid digestion, boost metabolism, and help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Fenugreek is rich with minerals and vitamins and is an excellent remedy for treating stubborn problems of dandruff which is caused by the dry and flaky scalp. The seeds of fenugreek are known for moisturizing and have anti-fungal properties.
The Diosgenin in fenugreek has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that treat acne and also moisturize your skin.
Fenugreek seeds Powder benefits for skin
- Glowing Skin.: The presence of vitamin C in fenugreek seeds lightens the skin complexion and gives it a beautiful glow
- Exfoliates Skin.
- Moisturizes Skin: Is your skin rough, dry, or flaky? If yes, then go for fenugreek seeds face mask! These seeds nourish and moisturize the skin by removing all the dryness.
- Reduces blemishes and dark circles: Dirt, bacteria, and dead skin cells are the main reasons behind dark spots on the skin. Fenugreek seeds contain vitamin K and vitamin C that help in reducing blemishes and dark circles from the skin.
- Anti-Aging Properties: These small golden seeds are imbued with compounds which keeps your skin beautiful, young, and wrinkle-free. They kill the free radicals which cause wrinkles and dark spots on the skin.
- Cures Acne: People having acne problem must give fenugreek seeds a try as they are enriched with anti-bacterial properties
Fenugreek seeds Powder benefits for Hair:
- Prevent hair loss
- Fights Dandruff
- Promotes hair Growth
- Prevents Premature grey Hair
INCI Name : Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract
Recommended Usage: 1-100%
Applications: Skin Care, and Cosmetics
Country of Origin: India
Packaging: Our Powders/seeds are packaged in airtight Ziplock Bags to avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: This Seeds or Powder should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. This Powder has a shelf life of 2 Years when stored properly. Expires March 2024
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.