Neem Leaf powder is especially soothing and beneficial for a wide range of skin and scalp concerns. Neem leaves have been used for centuries to make washes and poultices. Neem powder has immense benefits for the skin. It can cure almost all types of skin disorders and problems naturally. It deeply nourishes the skin and makes it appear naturally healthy and glowing. Neem Powder works well as a hair oil treatment to help soothe scalp concerns.
Neem Leaf powder Benefits for Skin
- Fights Acne and Pimples: Acne and pimples are signs of unhealthy and undernourished skin. Due to pollutants, bad diet, and lack of daily care, our face suffers from acne breakouts. Neem powder has anti-bacterial properties that help to fight acne and pimple breakouts and also ease the pain that is caused because of them. Regular use of neem powder helps to lighten the acne scars on the face and also helps to remove excess oil from the skin to prevent any future occurrences.
- Prevents Signs of Aging: After a certain age, our skin starts to lose its elasticity, and signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging start to appear. To retain the health of your skin even when you cross that age mark, you have to take care of your skin from a young age. Neem powder is an excellent and natural anti-aging treatment. It is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that fight the symptoms and helps the skin to remain firm and toned.
- Cleanses Skin: Cleansing the skin with chemical driven products further damages the skin and makes it dry. Neem powder effectively cleanses the skin from dirt, oils, and impurities. It is a natural exfoliating agent and helps to fight blackheads and whiteheads. The antioxidants present in neem powder also help to reduce blemishes and hyperpigmentation and promote even skin tone. It is a great way to keep the skin clean and hydrated on daily basis.
- Prevents and Cures Skin Disorders: Neem leaves are widely popular for their miraculous properties that help to treat skin diseases. For convenience, people now use neem powder for skin disorders. Its antibacterial properties help to cure skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, ringworms, ulcers, etc. It even helps to prevent diseases like these by maintaining the pH level of the skin and keeping it healthy. With its anti-inflammatory properties, it soothes dry and irritated skin and prevents the spread of any infection.
Neem Powder Benefits for Hair
- Fights Dandruff and Lice: Dandruff is one of the most stubborn hair problems. We keep using numerous chemical products but it keeps coming back. To cure dandruff and not let your hair get dry from harsh chemicals, use neem powder with hair oil or in a hair pack. It effectively works on the itchy and irritated scalp and removes dandruff. Neem powder also cures contagious and irritating head lice. You can make a hair pack with neem powder as the main ingredient and then rinse it out with a mild shampoo for effective results.
- Reduces Hair Loss: Hair loss happens due to many different reasons but is a very common hair problem. To improve your hair’s health and restore its natural thickness, controlling hair loss is very important. Neem powder is a great source of antioxidants and nutrients that nourish and strengthen the hair from its roots. It helps to reduce hair loss and prevent hair thinning. Use Neem powder in a hair pack with Aloe Vera gel in case you are suffering from heavy hair fall.
- Keeps the Scalp Healthy: To improve and maintain the quality of our hair, a healthy scalp is very essential. Dirt, impurities, sun damage and excess oil harms our scalp and makes it irritated and flaky. Neem powder has anti-bacterial properties that help to prevent scalp damage and maintain its pH level. It hydrates our scalp and keeps it refreshed. A monthly hair pack of neem oil to keep the scalp healthy is a very essential part of the hair care routine.
- Restores Damaged Hair: Damaged hair leads to hair breakage, hair loss, split-ends, and dry hair. Using excessive chemical products and heating equipment can damage your hair permanently. To provide the nourishment that you need, use herbal resources such as neem powder. A good massage with neem powder and hot oil can improve blood circulation in the scalp and help to reduce the symptoms of damaged hair. Its regular use can keep your hair moisturized, nourished, and healthy. Neem powder improves the texture of your hair and gives them a natural glow.
CAS NUM: 4696-25-3
INCI Name : INCI: Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Powde
Recommended Usage: 1-100%
Applications: Skin Care, and Cosmetics
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Packaging: Our Powders/seeds are packaged in airtight Ziplock Bags to avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: This Seeds or Powder should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. This Powder has a shelf life of 2 Years when stored properly. (Current Lot will expire: 12-2025)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.