Niacinamide PC Powder is a new upgraded from of niacinamide with a largely reduced amount of nicotinic acid which may cause unpleasant sensations of heat in the skin. Niacinamide is the water-soluble form of niacin, an essential vitamin of the B group, known as vitamin B3.
Cosmetic Benefits of Niacinamide PC Powder:
- Contains only trace amounts of nicotinic acid. Does not cause unpleasant sensations of heat in the skin
- Can be used at lower pH and not just at pH >5.5 like regular niacinamide
- Has soothing activity useful for blemished skin
- Can improve the appearance of aged, hyperpigmented and photodamaged skin
- Can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- When combined with vitamin A palmitate, niacinamide showed enhanced skin lightening properties
- It improves skin moisturization
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Helps protect from UV and blue light damage for beautiful and healthy skin
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- Rebalances uneven skin tone
- Protects from urban pollutants
- Provides potent anti-inflammatory activity in the treatment of acne vulgaris, reducing papules/pustules and acne severity
CAS NUM: 98-92-0
INCI Name: Niacinamide
Percentage Purity : 99%
Compatibility: Alpha arbutin and other skin lighteners.
pH Range: 4-8
Colour & Appearance: White powder
Grade: Cosmetic Grade
Recommended Usage: 1-6% (recommended 5%)
Solubility: Water, ethanol, glycerol
Mixing Method: Add to water phase of formula or directly into a finished cream or cream base.
Melting Temperature: May be processed at temperatures up to 70⁰ C.
Application: Products for blemished skin, lotions, creams, sun care & after sun products, makeup products, anti-aging products.
Country of Origin: USA
Precaution: Niacinamide PC Should not be combined with l-asorbic acid as they can cancel out each other
Packaging: Our powders are packed in water proof zip lock pouches avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our powders should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. (Current Lot will expire: 08-2025)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.