Red clover Extract Powder is a wild herb that thrives in Europe, Asia and North America (though “red” is a bit of a misnomer as the flower itself is often a purple hue) and boasts a number of benefits when it comes to topical usage.
in modern times, red clover has been used as a health supplement, mostly for the treatment of menopausal symptoms, as well as used topically on hair and skin. In order to be incorporated into topical products, red clover must first be prepared as an extract. Once it’s in this powerful form, the ingredient can be used topically for a few different purposes.
When it comes to skincare, red clover extract is utilized in serums and ointments for myriad reasons such as visibly firming skin and enhancing the complexion. Red clover has also become a popular ingredient in shampoos and hair treatments to support hair health.
Some Beauty Benefits of Red Clover extract Powder:
- Anti-Aging. Red clover does a lot to aid in maintaining a healthy level of keratinization and skin thickness. Basically, it preserves your youthful skin texture and reduces wrinkles before the form.
- Helpful Healing. When applied topically, red clover has been known to assist in the rate of healing for minor wounds (like razor cuts) and even skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- Alleviates Acne. Red clover has been known to lower the amount of nitrogenous waste thanks to the fact that it contains molybdenum. Too much nitrogenous waste contributes to skin problems like acne, so by lowering its amount red clover is able to reduce acne occurrence.
- Super Circulation. Red clover has been shown to improve a person’s circulation. This, in turn, improves the health and tone of one’s skin.
- Puny Pores. Use of red clover is proven to reduce the size of pores, thus reducing the chance of acne breakouts and signs of aging.
CAS NUM: 85085-25-2
INCI Name: Trifolium pratense flower extract
Extraction Type: solvent extraction
Part Used: Root
Certificate: FDA, ISO, Kosher
Appearance: Brown yellow Powder
Active ingredient: Isoflavone
Grade: Food grade
Recommended Usage: 1-10%
Applications: Medicinal, Skin Care, and Cosmetics
Country of Origin: Asia
Packaging: Our Powders/seeds are packaged in airtight Ziplock Bags to avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: This Seeds or Powder should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. This Powder has a shelf life of 2 Years when stored properly. Expires December 2024
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.