Rose hydrosol has become so popular in skincare because of its excellent moisturizing and soothing properties, as well as anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. This delightful, scented tonic has a plethora of advantages. We’ll go through the top skin advantages and which skin types will benefit the most from this sensitive substance.
Rose hydrosol has powerful anti-inflammatory effects, which is one of its main advantages. It’s effective both indoors and out.
Cosmetic Benefits of Rose Hydrosol:
- Rose hydrosol helps maintain the skin’s pH balance and also controls excess oil.
- “It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis, and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores”, says Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
- Rose hydrosol helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it that refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose hydrosol also aids in healing scars, cuts, and wounds.
- The antioxidant properties of rose hydrosol help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Due to the astringent-like properties it possesses, rose hydrosol helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness and aids in the relief of skin irritation.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. It works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth.
- It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
CAS NUM: 90106-38-0
INCI Name: Rosa Damascena Flower Water
Stable in pH range: 4.0 – 7.5
Grade: Cosmetic grade
Recommended Usage: 1 – 80%. For external use only
Application: Serums, lotions, creams, toners, hair and body shampoos, soaps, gels, sun and after-sun care, sunscreens.
Country of Origin: Italy
Packaging: Our water/Liquid based ingredients are bottled in plastics avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our water/Liquid based ingredients should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. (Current Lot will expire: 10-2025)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.