Licorice White Powder is a potent tyrosinase inhibitor that is safe to use. It has been shown to impact melanogenesis in multiple ways, using human melanocyte and keratinocyte models as well as clinical studies.
Cosmetic Benefits of Licorice White Powder:
- Inhibiting tyrosinase activity
- Inhibiting the activity of dopachrome tautomerase(tRP-2)
- Inhibiting the activity of DHICA oxidase
- Exerting the function of endothelin antagonist
- Inhibiting the total antioxidant capacity of the skin
- Effectively scavenging oxygen free radicals and its chain reaction. Moreover, through these synergistic effects, it effectively prevents the polymerization of 5,6-dihydroxyindole (DHI) and the production ofdopachrome. Thereby Glabridin can disturb and hinder the formation and transport of melanin; and then it inhibits and reduces pigmentation so as to achieve whitening skin effect.
CAS NUM: 59870-68-7
INCI Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract
Source: glycyrrhiza glabra
Percentage Purity : 10% Glabridin
Compatibility: L-ascorbic acid, Alpha arbutin and other skin lighteners.
pH Range: 4.0-7.0
Colour & Appearance: white powder
Grade: Cosmetic Grade
Recommended Usage: 1-2% up to 5%
Application: Cream , Lotion , Clear Gel , Toner , Mask , Scrub
Country of Origin: Japan
Packaging: Our powders are packed in water proof zip lock pouches avoid spillage.
Recommended Storage: Our powders should be stored in cool temperatures away from direct sunlight and moisture in an airtight container. (Current Lot will expire: 09-2025)
DISCLAIMER: All SOPHIX NATURAL PRODUCTS are for external use only unless otherwise STATED. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.